None but ourselves can free our minds.
~ Bob Marley
freedOM Yoga Studio welcomes students of all levels, ages, and abilities. Check our schedule to find a class that speaks to you.
- Semi-privates are available for your small group.
- Privates welcome a focus on you tune-up.
- Arrangements gladly made for Yoga Birthday Parties, young and young at heart, alike!
- Homeschoolers, scout troops and teams are invited to schedule a visit to explore yoga.
- Caregivers of clients with Special Needs are encouraged to contact Loring to discuss how yoga can help your loved one.
- Encourage healing with a relaxing Reiki Session with Singing Bowl Sound Healing.
- Gift Certificates are available.
Loring, the owner and operator of fYS and TYR, is a certified and registered adult and youth yoga teacher and Reiki Master. She enjoys working with all ages, stages and abilities, gentle through advanced sharing Vinyasa Krama, Kundalini and Hatha Yoga.
Journeying through the private, independent, public, and holistic education systems often led Loring's soul to yoga in search of balance. Upon helping a grassroots indie nature-based school with weekly yoga get up and running, the call to practice grew loudly. A path cleared for a life-long adventure with yoga studies, practice, and healing.
Working with human beings of all ages, stage, phases, and abilities is a joy-filled dance of love. Students who share their practice with Loring are often her best teachers, for which she is eternally grateful.
When not in the beautiful studio, she can be found alongside the river on LenniLenape land for walking meditation, on the river for yoga on the bridge, and in the river for PaddleYoga!
- Registered Adult Yoga Teacher 500hrs (RYT500)
- Reiki Master
- Certified YogaKids Teacher (CYKT)
- Radiant Child Yoga, Levels 1 – 3
- Yoga for Children with ADHD, Autism & Those Who are Differently Abled
- CPR/First Aid
- Stand Up Paddle Yoga, WPA Level 1
- Vinyasa Krama, Hatha, Kundalini
- Sacred Sound Therapy (Singing Bowls)
- Trauma Informed Yoga for Post-Traumatic Growth (in the works...)
Call or email Loring for more details.